A furnace is both a major expense and an absolute necessity for homeowners in British Columbia and other nearby cold weather locations. If your furnace needs frequent repairs, you are probably wondering whether you should continue to fix it or consider new furnace installation. There are several factors you must weigh when making this decision, including your current budget.
The Energy Star program, which is a division of the government of the United States, recommends replacing your furnace if exhibits several of of the following:
- The unit is more than 15 years old. Furnaces manufactured since that time are significantly more efficient than older models. Not only will your family be more comfortable, you can save up to 15 percent off your monthly heating bill.
- Your current furnace distributes heat unevenly throughout your home. Some rooms are too hot while others are too cold.
- Your home is too dry in the winter due to humidity problems. This may be caused by leaky ductwork or worn out heating equipment. You may also notice an excessive amount of dust.
- Your furnace makes frequent loud noises.
- You notice that your heating bills are increasing despite your best efforts at energy efficiency.
- Your furnace requires frequent repairs to operate effectively.
Aire-Flow furnaces are manufactured by Lennox Industries, a world leader in climate control solutions. We chose this brand because it is affordable for our customers and has a long history of superior performance. You also have the option of selecting a new furnace from Carrier or one of the other major manufacturers in the HVAC industry. These high efficiency furnaces are ideal for colder climates. We are happy to provide you with more information about your furnace options if you are interested in pursuing a new installation. Visit us at http://www.completeheating.ca .